SARS Senior Specialist International Trade Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Specialist International Trade Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Specialist International Trade Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior Specialist International Trade job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Specialist International Trade vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Specialist International Trade|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 342,690.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||27 Jan 2022|
SARS Senior Specialist International Trade Job Description
To provide specialist advice on international trade strategies in order to align with organisational strategic objectives
Education and Experience
Relevant Honours / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) AND 10-12 years’ experience in Customs International Trade, of which 3-4 years ideally specialist level
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 12 – 15 years related experience in Customs International Trade.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of best operating practices for Customs International Trade.
- Define and balance the “best way” to achieve business tactical intention through process, people and task determination for customs international trade.
- Formulate the tactical strategy and associated delivery plans to manage the end-to-end process for customs international trade.
- Develop & drive practice to manage post-clearance audit i.e. verify contents of shipments after clearance from branches.
- Build and maintain relationships, effectively communicate and collaborate with international trade stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice areas and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Translate top down policy, apply modification in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy development and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous multiple practice and system improvement optimisation to deliver on objectives and to enhance tactical excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; developing best practice solutions.
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures, policies and practices.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Develop multiple practices in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks, supporting tactical development and excellence.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Influence and communicate across business areas impacted by practice area to minimise resistance and ensure on-boarding of new thinking.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy within International Trade
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies in own practice areas to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your role.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
Strong leadership teams consist of individuals who collectively bring a diverse skills and attributes set that complements one another. Notwithstanding, every potential leader should display a set of core leadership attributes in addition to the role specific skills and attributes.
Core attributes include
- Stewardship & Service Orientation
- Ability to translate Strategy into Execution
- Inspires others to Positive Action
- Develops Teams & Nurtures Interdependency (breaks down silo tendencies)
- Concern for Impact of own behaviour on others
- Values and Manages Diversity
- Nurtures future Talent
- Strong Results Orientation
- Delightful service ethos
Job specific Attributes
- External Awareness
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Compliance Inspection
- Customs Knowledge
- Legislative and regulatory compliance
- Policy analysis
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement