SARS Senior Specialist Trusts Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Specialist Trusts Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Specialist Trusts Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior Specialist Trusts job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Specialist Trusts vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Specialist Trusts|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 216,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 February 2022|
SARS Senior Specialist Trusts Job Description
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that SARS operates within its parameters by monitoring and managing the Trust segment’s performance against the approved modernized Trust Administration mandate and effectively overseeing the Trusts end to end activities which impact on stakeholder relationships and voluntary compliance.
Minimum Qualification & Experience RequiredRelevant Honours Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) AND 10 – 12 years’ experience in a Trust environment, of which 3 – 4 years at a Specialist level.
# Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 12 – 15 years’ experience in a similar environment.
# The alternative qualifications and experience refers to internal minimum requirements
Specific accountabilities will include, but may extend beyond the following:
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management of interdependencies and to work with relevant Trust stakeholders to improve service and compliance.
- Network and build relationships to enable effective solutions
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of the job
- Establish a highly experienced Trust specialist taskforce in assisting the enforcement environment
- PROCESSES & GOVERNANCE
- To provide clarity and certainty to taxpayers and their representatives through education, outreach programs and related initiatives.
- To facilitate the modernisation of systems and processes to foster an environment of voluntary compliance.
- To monitor and track the development and implementation of the approved modernised Trust Administration as well as the compliance amongst the Trust segment.
- To identify and engage with relevant internal divisions and other government departments with a view to enhance processes within the Trust segment and increasing compliance within the segment.
- To perform ongoing Trust segment trend analysis.
- To increase and expand the use of data in order to detect non-compliance quicker.
- To be instrumental towards the development of Trusts strategic solutions.
- To monitor and measure the impact of other segments and tax products on the Trust segment, as well as the usage of Trusts during any policy or taxpayer behavioral changes.
- To develop quality assurance and control processes in order to analyse the Trust segment’s attitudinal behaviour, characteristics, usage and risk issues.
- To be responsible for the facilitation of the management and maintenance of the Trust register.
- To provide specialist know-how, support, and advice and practice thought leadership, to regional and channel operations in order to implement a modernised Tax Administration.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- LEADERSHIP ATTRIBUTES
Strong leadership teams consist of individuals who collectively bring a diverse skills and attributes set that complements one another. Notwithstanding, every potential leader should display a set of core leadership attributes in addition to the role specific skills and attributes.
Core attributes include:
- Stewardship & Service Orientation
- Ability to translate Strategy into Execution
- Inspires others to Positive Action
- Develops Teams & Nurtures Interdependency (breaks down silo tendencies)
- Concern for Impact of own behaviour on others
- Values and Manages Diversity
- Nurtures future Talent
- Strong Results Orientation
Role Specific Attributes include:
- Strong orientation and insight relevant to the trust segment
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Understand the tax obligations of Trusts and how these obligations affect beneficiaries
- Knowledge on complex personal and business structures and Tax planning
- Knowledge of auditing processes
- Knowledge of Tax statutes and other applicable legislation
- Comprehending legal arguments with a firm, quick grasp
- Understanding Trust Law, tax legislation and relevant court cases
- Build and maintain strong relationships with designated segment stakeholders
- Develop deep understanding of segment dynamics and other segment dependencies across the value chain
- Specialisation in Trust and Tax Laws will be an advantage