SARS Senior VIP Technical Support Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior VIP Technical Support Jobs in Pretoria . Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior VIP Technical Support Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior VIP Technical Support job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior VIP Technical Support vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior VIP Technical Support|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 290,523.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||09 March 2022|
SARS Senior VIP Technical Support Job Description
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant National Diploma / Advance Certificate (NQF6) and 3-4 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 – 2 years ideally at knowledge worker level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification (s) / Certification (s) , AND 3-4 years’ experience in a similar environment AND additional requirements specified in Min Functional requirements, where applicable.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 4 years’ related experience
# The alternative qualifications and experience refer to internal minimum requirements
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- To provide excellent and professional technical IT support and advise, on hardware and peripherals with different technologies
- To conduct high level troubleshooting.
- To resolve/arrange and escalate all hardware and software problems.
- To provide Microsoft Office and SAP support for both Apple and Windows machines.
- To provide boardroom IT Support (VC connections, tele-con connections, presentation setups, Hardware problem resolving on Projectors, VGA connections and telecom unit problems) and to assist when needed with recordings done at boardrooms.
- To conduct computer setup and installation, incl liaising with Procurement for ordering of equipment.
- To process 3G applications, Submitting 3G applications to Service providers, Setup of 3G devices for clients
- To assist with after hour support, e.g. unlocking accounts, international roaming activations, accessing outlook as well as remote access setup and support and reset\unlock Cisco pin codes.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies
- To conduct and assist with IT related administrative work, including obtaining IT related quotations.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships & provides opportunity for feedback & exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives
- Building sustainability
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Developing Others
- Fairness and Transparency
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Honesty and Integrity
- Customer Service
- Business IT Systems Systems
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Knowledge
- IT Project Management
- Knowledge of IT Governance and Business
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Service Delivery
- Verbal Communication
- Business Knowledge
- Systems Thinking
- Engineering Planning and Design
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential