SARS Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 177,523.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||11 March 2022|
SARS Solution Support Engineer (Software Licensing) Job Description
To perform complex integrated support and manage the strategic software license management lifecycle for all contracted license products enterprise wide.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification (s) / Certification (s) – see below – , AND 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment AND additional requirements specified in Min Functional requirements, where applicable
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 5 years’ related experience
# The alternative qualifications and experience refer to internal minimum requirements
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- To perform first line support on one up to three integrated bespoke applications throughout its lifecycle.
- To monitor services, capacity & throughput for deviations from acceptable service levels or unplanned interruptions for one up to three SARS integrated bespoke applications.
- To identify, track and resolve recurring incidents permanently to prevent incidents from reoccurring and ultimately alms for no incidents for one up to three SARS bespoke applications.
- To maintain Information about software & hardware configuration Items required to deliver the bespoke solutions services, including their relationships with other Cl’s to track Individual configuration Items and the internal configuration of bespoke applications, for one up to three Integrated SARS applications.
- Assist with regularly testing the organization’s capability to provide the necessary level of service following an interruption of service for one up to three SARS bespoke integrated applications in line with organisational strategy.
- To gather, analyse, store and share knowledge and information to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge for one up to three integrated SARS bespoke applications in line with organizational strategy.
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- COBIT Certification will be an added advantage
- Togaf certification
- ITIL Certification
- Demonstrate Systems Development and Support experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrate Business/Systems analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Broad understanding of all facets of Information Technology including SDLC.
- Understanding of diverse set of technologies (including SQL Server, DB2, C#, Java, Connect Direct, Microsoft OS, Scanning Applications, and the integration through MQ middleware
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, and quick and error free.
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business IT Systems
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- IT Knowledge
- IT Systems
- IT Applications
- IT Project Management
- Procurement Knowledge
- User Support (IT) – Familiar with
- Customer Service Tech (IT)
- Service Level Management (IT) – Familiar with
- GOC: Confidential