SARS Specialist Audit – CIT (x1) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Audit – CIT (x1) Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Audit – CIT (x1) Jobs in Cape Town
SARS has released a Specialist Audit – CIT (x1) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Audit – CIT (x1) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Audit – CIT (x1)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 575,259.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||13 March 2022|
SARS Specialist Audit – CIT (x1) Job Description
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives, best practice implementation solutions.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- To enable Investigative audit to achieve full scope audit case targets
- To raise impactful/credible assessments in order to collect revenue
- Detecting and deterring non-compliance and influence and enforce compliance with tax legislation by conducting effective, efficient, and quality audits
- Conduct audits (plan, execute, finalize) of a high standard in which policies, standards, procedures, and legislation were correctly applied
- Timely completion of audits and disputes aligned to the SARS service charter
- Assist in the debt collection by providing information to ensure efficient and effective collection of all cases in which additional audit assessments were raised
- Develop productive relationships with team members and stakeholders to drive collective performance
- Provide technical guidance and training to other team members
- Identify initiatives to impact on compliance levels and refer to Case selection
- Identify changes required to legislation to close loopholes
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Enable a culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Conceptual Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Expertise in Context
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Financial Accounting
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Quality Orientation