SARS Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 491,465.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 Feburary 2022|
SARS Specialist: Compliance Risk (Authorised Economic Operator Programme) Job Description
If you are passionate about applying outcomes based risk management techniques to strengthening Trader Compliance within the international supply chain, we need you.
As a skilled and experienced worker, he/she is required to analyse and provide expert advice on the compliance risk framework of Traders in the AEO Programme.
Note : To apply for this position, attach a CV and motivation or cover letter as to why you would be the best candidate for the position.
The main purpose is to analyse and provide expert advice for the managing of compliance risks of AEO’s within the international supply chain. Ensures that the business units or specific field at the organisation’s level, comply across a broad spectrum of specific regulatory requirements. Ensures compliance with and oversight of, ongoing statutory regulatory requirements. Monitors compliance through various means including statistical sampling. Provides regulatory compliance reports to management.
Minimum Qualification and Experience required:
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) and 8 – 10 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years’ related experience in a similar environment
Core attributes include:
- Analyse irregularities within client information, network with internal/ external stakeholders to verify suspicious information and build relations across organisations/industries to combat fraud. The business intent is to combat tax and trader fraud.
- Apply in-depth knowledge and expertise of the regulatory framework applicable to a specific risk type, across the relevant jurisdictions, and the quantitative and strategic aspects of risk management across risk types. Understands the interplay between various risk types and devises strategies to identify, measure, monitor and mitigate risk holistically. Reports on the effectiveness of the Risk Management strategy for the AEO Programme.
- Uses risk management tools to proactively identify, manage and monitor risks and losses, transcending the system across multiple core processes in order to mitigate risk leading to improvement processes, systems and business strategies. Weighs up risk versus reward. Contributes to the development of solutions/ processes/ models, and frameworks. Identifies, characterises and assesses business risks. Proposes risk mitigation process. Identifies effective and efficient ways to manage risk reduction. Develops risk assessments matrix. Possesses an experiential understanding of risk management, the kinds of risk and how they interact.
- The ability to implement service interventions and/or client value proposition as well as ensuring alignment of these interventions to business strategy and needs. The ability to use CRM software and use this software to gain customer insights, get client feedback, identify client needs and expectations. The ability to translate these trends as well as the market.
- Ability to apply various problem analysis tools to anticipate problems within one system of the entity, gather relevant information from multiple sources (also external). Involves key role players. Reduces data to logical conclusions, formulates solutions at a systemic level, manages trade-offs and conflicting agendas to reach solutions, ensuring decisive implementation.