SARS Specialist Compliance X2 Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Compliance X2 Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Compliance X2 Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Compliance X2 job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Compliance X2 vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Compliance X2|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 492,080.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||Until Fill|
SARS Specialist Compliance X2 Job Description
To formulate tactical strategy and associated delivery plans related to a single practice area, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of Compliance objectives, by managing operations in a specific business area within the Segment to ensure that specific production targets are met.
Minimum Qualification required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7)
Minimum Experience required
8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision-making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best-fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions. Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Apply functional area policies in order to enhance unit’s ability to advise business in complex field and or professional discipline.
- Understand the system and the underlying principles supporting the overall business process.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance specific to a complex field and or professional discipline.
- Undertake information gathering, research and analyse data within broad guidelines to produce accurate plans & or recommendations for business issues.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Make changes to improve performance and reduce risk.
- Identify individual performance areas, which require further development and ensure necessary development takes place.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Provide input into the budgeting process and liaise with Finance regarding accounting for variances.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices, which builds service delivery excellence, and encourage others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders, monitor feedback and adjust as required.
- Manage interdependencies to ensure input and output flow between all teams and divisions and external stakeholders.