SARS Specialist Corporate Legal Services Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Corporate Legal Services Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Corporate Legal Services Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Corporate Legal Services job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Corporate Legal Services vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Corporate Legal Services|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 504,554.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Jan 2022|
SARS Specialist Corporate Legal Services Job Description
The role of Legal Specialist resides within Corporate Legal Services and forms part of the Enterprise Services and Support Cluster. The main purpose of this job is to provide expert legal advice and support to Senior Management and Internal Stakeholders on a broad spectrum of IT and related matters, including the drafting, vetting and negotiation of all IT and related contracts, identification and legal management of associated risks. This includes, amongst others, participation in relevant Procurement Committees and ensuring legal compliance relating to all IT matters so as to achieve sound corporate governance practices and compliance with policy and legal framework.
Education and experience
B.Law (LLB) or other equivalent recognised legal qualification AND 8-10 years’ experience in legal advisory/ practising environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level.
- Assist with meetings and consultations with internal and external clients with regard to the finalisation of SARS legal documents and agreements.
- Conduct research to investigate the facts and legal implications of cases in order to make recommendations.
- Finalise legal matters by identifying facts, accessing relevant sources, analysis, application, advice and implementation of the course of action.
- Prepare and settle responses to complex correspondence/ legal documents.
- Draft, vet and negotiate Information Technoloy related contracts and identify legal risks
- Participate in tender processes as a member of the relevant committee, review the relevant documents, provide legal guidance and draft the relevant agreement
- Drive processes and ensure that disputes handled and resolved timeously and fairly and in complaiance with the relevant legslislation.
- Provide written legal opinions and or advice to Senior and Executive Management on all legal issues, including untested and very complex issues.
- Provide and oversee legal opinions to Procurement Division, Information Technology Operations and other internal stakeholders with regard to legislation applicable to SARS.
- Provide independent written legal opinions and legal advice and support to Senior Management and Governance Committees on complex legal matters, in line with the applicable legal framework.
- Draft, vet update and develop governance instruments for SARS compliance with relevant and applicable legislation Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and Objectives
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Attend to complex and resolution of urgent, contentious and/or highly confidential ad hoc issues
- Identify industry risks and provide quality assurance and advice/ input to internal stakeholders on policy and strategic considerations informed by legislative compliance and corporate governance principles
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial Costs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders that promote cross functional process delivery solutions.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders, monitor feedback and adjust as required
- Facilitate and resolve queries from, and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal Advisory and Interpretation
- Legal Knowledge and knowledge of ethics
- Legal Writing Skills
- Research Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Corporate Legal Services Practice
- Vendor Evaluation and Management
- GOC Confidential