SARS Specialist Data Analytics Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Data Analytics Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Data Analytics Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Data Analytics job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Data Analytics vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Data Analytics|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 8,220,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 August 2022|
SARS Specialist Data Analytics Job Description
About the Position
SARS’ BUSINESS DESIGN AND ENGINEERING Team is looking for a Data Analyst to join this dynamic team of seasoned professionals. The ideal candidate is a result driven team player with solid work values and ethics, experienced in sourcing and analysing data using various techniques. Communicating the results of their analysis and findings by using basic complex / advance visualisation techniques with both internal and external customers. To define findings and recommendations through data translations and reports as inputs into engineering designs solutions that support SARS in achieving its vision of building “a smart modern SARS”.
To analyse and provide expert advice with regards to data analytics in order to achieve business objectives.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma in data analytics (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision-making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountability (V)
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity (V)
- Organisational Awareness
- Respect (V)
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Information management
- Computer Literacy
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Technical Expertise
- Database Design & Management
- Data Management
- Data Collection and Analysis
- GOC Secret
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.