SARS Specialist Data Analytics (x2) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Data Analytics (x2) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Data Analytics (x2) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Data Analytics (x2) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Data Analytics (x2) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Data Analytics (x2)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 5,10,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||16 April 2022|
SARS Specialist Data Analytics (x2) Job Description
The candidate should provide actionable insights that can be easily interpreted by business through designing, developing, and maintaining ongoing or new reports, dashboards and analytical. The candidate needs to:
- Understand business problems and design end-to-end analytics solutions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to obtain business requirements
- Extract and aggregate data from large databases
- Conduct data discovery and analysis for insights and recommendations
- Transform and translate data into visualisations that would be insightful to business users using data story telling techniques
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 8) AND 8-10 years’ experience in Data Engineering / Business Data Intelligence / Data Science, of which 3-4 years is at an operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years in experience in Data Engineering / Business Data Intelligence / Data Science, of which 3-4 years is at an operational specialist level.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision-making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Note potential problems and obstacles, accumulate supporting data and initiate actions to prevent or overcome predicted problems as may be identified.
- Undertake information gathering, research and analyse data within broad guidelines to produce accurate plans & or recommendations for business issues.
- Research and support workable recommendations/solutions that meet business needs through information analysis.
- Constantly monitor the integrity and quality of data and processes to identify deficiencies and facilitate improvement.
- Review the effectiveness of related approaches and methodologies by conducting research, and best practice benchmarking initiatives.
- Conduct assessments and use information to advise, make recommendations and facilitate improvement.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialization.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders that promote cross-functional process delivery solutions.
- Experience in Data Engineering / Business Data Intelligence / Data Science
- Advanced (applied theory) technical expertise regarding data processes, data cleaning, analysis, reporting, data models, and database design and testing
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SQL or equivalent, etc), databases (SQL etc), programming (SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Advanced (applied theory) knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R etc.)
- Advanced (applied theory) Data warehouse knowledge
- Be advance in the application of:
- Basic Data Migration
- Basic Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence Methodologies
- Database Knowledge
- Advanced (applied theory) Programming Skills ¡V i.e. SQL, and/or Python, R, etc.
- Microsoft skills (Advance in)¡V i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.