SARS Specialist Employment Relations Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Employment Relations Jobs in Mthatha. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Employment Relations Jobs in Mthatha
SARS has released a Specialist Employment Relations job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Employment Relations vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Employment Relations|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Mthatha|
|Salary ⇒||R 720,006.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 July 2022|
SARS Specialist Employment Relations Job Description
About the Position
SARS is looking for a Specialist: Employment Relations who will be responsible for providing specialist advice and guidance specific to the Employee & Labour Relations discipline.
To provide expertise, advice and support in practice formulation and associated best practice improvement tactics on Employee Relations to strengthen the employer employee relationship, in order to enable tactical translation and operational implementation.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience within Employee & Labour Relations, of which 3-4 years is at an operational specialist consultant level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years of related experience within Employee Relations, of which 3-4 years is at an operational specialist/ consultant level.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance specific to the Employee & Labour Relations discipline.
- Facilitate legal proceedings convened with applicants and their representatives in order to reach an agreement.
- Conduct research to investigate the facts and legal implications of cases in order to make recommendations.
- Apply functional area policies in order to enhance unit’s ability to advise business in complex field and or professional discipline.
- Plan and report on unit’s outputs, identify possible deviations and problems which may affect outputs and develop and implement alternative plans.
- Note potential problems and obstacles, accumulate supporting data and initiate actions to prevent or overcome predicted problems as may be identified.
- Undertake information gathering, research and analyse data within broad guidelines to produce accurate plans & or recommendations for business issues.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Honesty and Integrity (V)
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- Computer Literacy
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- IT Project Management
- Knowledge of IT Governance and Business
- Verbal Communication
- Grade of Clearance: Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.