SARS Specialist Integration Designer Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Integration Designer Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Integration Designer Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Integration Designer job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Integration Designer vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Integration Designer|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 507,086.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 January 2022|
SARS Specialist Integration Designer Job Description
Position Reports to : Manager: Information Technology Service
Division : Technology and Solutions Delivery
Location : Head Office – Pretoria
Closing Date : 31 January 2022
SARS is looking for a problem solver, with deep design/analyst experience in the emerging and current Integration Technologies and a strong analytic ability as well as future orientation, we need you. As a specialist integration designer and a complex integration problem solver, s/he should be skilled in analysing business and functional Requirements and translating them into integration solutions that are effective to immediate needs and as well future-proved to ensure effectiveness thereof in the future. S/he should be an independent leader with the ability to build and work within and with other SARS enterprise project management and other teams. S/he has to be self-driven, innovative, and have the burning desire to contribute to the integration body of knowledge. Executed effectively, this role will create the capability within SARS integration design team to achieve its operational excellence as well as the desire to contribute towards the integration body of knowledge.
The main purpose of this role is to provide Integration Design expertise within projects, programmes and other technical initiatives that solve complex business and integration problems to enable the projects to achieve their respective mandates. The role also includes production of technical integration artefacts and other related technical components critical to the overall functioning of an integration solution. Working closely with the business, enterprise project management team, enterprise architecture, development, testing and production support teams to ensure efficient delivery of project work required from the integration design perspective. The Specialist: Integration Designer role falls within Technology and Service Delivery
Education and experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) and 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 2 – 3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification / Certification – UML, SOA Certification, TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, PMP or similar Project Management Cortication AND 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years’ Integration Designer experience
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- To attend Project meetings especially those essential to the designing of the Integration Solution.
- To produce all required Integration Design Artefacts that includes Logical Integration Document (LID), Technical Integration Document (TID), Schemas or related Data contracts, mapping documents assigned to them by senior resources.
- To identify Risks and recommend Risk mitigation and manage Risk related to Integration Design Delivery.
- To resolve complex Integration Design issues and conduct completed staff work that involves weighing alternatives in complex problems. Update the ICC Service Inventory when required with all required service-related information.
- To conduct troubleshooting on ESB Transaction Log on request.
- To send project-related communication and any other communication required in the Integration Design team.
- To support Senior Resources with any other Integration Design task assigned to them.
- To participate in internal review Initiatives that includes Process Improvement initiatives, strategic initiatives, and present solutions to internal SARS review Boards when requested.
- Responsible for overall Integration designs deliverables for assigned domain within Integration.
- Responsible for representing respective Integration domain at Project and/or programme meetings that includes Project schedule, Solution Architecture, Business Requirement Specification, Functional Spec review sessions, bug meetings, war-room, etc.
- Expected to be able to influence through communication plus ability to make complex decisions.
- To be responsible for raising and communicate project and Production Fixes issues, highlight project risks and escalate the issues for resolution where required.
- Responsible for making presentation on project issues and solution recommendations at management and project teams
- Accountable for delivery of the Logical Integration Design (LID) document, Schemas, Mapping documents, Technical Integration Document (TID) and any other required Integration Design artefact.
- Responsible for conducting LID review sessions to the Project team as well as handing over Integration Design artefacts to the internal Integration Development team.
- Responsible for strategic thinking within on domain around areas of efficiency, quality and innovation.
- Contribute towards providing expertise testing support at project/programme level as well as Prod-Fixes.
- Responsible for issue identification during testing and Production as well as making fixes required to remedy problems.
- Provide clear and timely account of issues as well as mitigating factors to prevent such from happening again.
- Expected to participate in Internal Review initiative to review as well as contribute to the internal body of knowledge and improvements.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks..
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, and quick and error free.
- GOC Confidential