SARS Specialist Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 51,865.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||19 August 2022|
SARS Specialist Job Description
About the Position
An exciting opportunity is available for a forward thinking, self-motivated and dynamic SAP Functional Consultant with a passion to develop applications to solve complex business problems. The applicant will be responsible for the configuration and development of software solutions within the SARS SAP HCM Personnel Time Mangement module and will need to possess strong analytical and technical skillsets and be able to work closely with business representaties in a fast paced and ever changing environment. This well-seasoned, proactive and energetic applicant will be required to take initiative and make quick decisions in order to meet orgnaisational requirements.
To support clients with high complexity requirement analysis and systems configuration, implementation, and support of respective SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution experience to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a SAP HCM environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at a SAP HCM functional specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND (s), AND 10 years related experience in SAP HCM functional specialist level.
Perform high complex tasks during the implementation and support of various SAP modules to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
Carry out high complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedure.
Analyse requirements , perform configuration enhancements, and testing in various SAP Modules such as Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Revenue Management, Governance, Application Lifecycle Management, cloud solutions, etc.
Analyse the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
Support the successful implementation of SAP applications, providing functional expertise, presentation, and advise on SAP products to clients.
Perform in-depth analysis of the current business processes and scenarios of the client then recommend or configure solutions to meet the client’s needs according to industry best practices.
Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve SAP related application problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives and develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
Incident Resolution for severity 2 and 3 issues and assist with Business escalations for issues raised
Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adhere to all organizational standards
Provide guidance and leadership to junior resource within area of work/expertise
Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times.
- Integrate new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your role.
- Drive own performance & provide specialist support & advice to achieve specified objectives against required targets, deadlines and quality standards.
- Integrate new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities and apply in the execution of your job. Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures (SOPs) to prevent wastage on resources and escalate associated risks
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error free.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external customers.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- GOC Confidential
- Application, Configuration & Optimisation (IT)
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Knowledge
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.