SARS Specialist Management Information Systems Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Management Information Systems Jobs in Brooklyn. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Management Information Systems Jobs in Brooklyn
SARS has released a Specialist Management Information Systems job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Management Information Systems vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Management Information Systems|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Brooklyn|
|Salary ⇒||R 593,266.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||19 Jan 2022|
SARS Specialist Management Information Systems Job Description
To analyse and provide expert advice on Management Information Systems strategy in order to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Conduct assessments and use information to advise, make recommendations and facilitate improvement.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of organizations resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in computer science, management information systems, computer engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, software engineering, mathematics, statistics or related field AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience.
- A minimum of five years of programming experience in the design, implementation, operations and maintenance of complex database applications is required.
- Experience with relational database management systems and MS SQL and with the .NET application development framework is required.
- Experience with AJAX and XML as well as hands-on experience with C# language is desirable.
- Knowledge of statistical software and data standards is desirable
- Knowledge of information technology/ information management, particularly in systems analysis, database design and programming.
- Knowledge of several high level programming languages and significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including structured/object-oriented design, relational systems, scripting and query languages, document design and management, hardware and software requirements, systems facilities and execution protocols.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions.
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- External Awareness
- Diversity Awareness
- Constructive engagement
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- GOC Confidential
- Legal Records and Related Systems
- System Thinking
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Systems
- Business IT Systems
- Knowledge Management
- Information management
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement