SARS Specialist Regulatory Compliance Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Regulatory Compliance Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Regulatory Compliance Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Regulatory Compliance job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Regulatory Compliance vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Regulatory Compliance|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 501,322.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||29 July 2022|
SARS Specialist Regulatory Compliance Job Description
About the Position
SARS is looking for a highly skilled, results driven, self-directed specialist with extensive knowledge and experience of the Legislative and Regulatory Framework in which an organ of state such as SARS should operate in. This is to ensure that the organization is compliant to all statutory and other regulatory requirements in order to assist SARS to contribute towards its higher purpose and service orientation. The role will form part of SARS Regulatory Compliance Team operating at second line providing compliance oversight, guidance and advice on legislation, regulations, guidelines etc. across the organization. S/he will provide highly specialised technical knowledge and know-how in order to enable business to translate the SARS vision and strategic intent into a world-class taxpayer service and delivery operation through sound regulatory compliance management practices and principles, as stipulated in the ISO 19600 standard and the Compliance Institute of South Africa (CISA) standards. S/he must also possess strong knowledge, skills and experience to pro-actively assist the business to manage and mitigate any regulatory related risks. S/he will be responsible for the design, maintenance and implementation of SARS’ Regulatory Compliance Management strategy, Compliance Framework, policies, procedures and practices in support of SARS strategic initiatives.
The main purpose of the role is to facilitate and oversee the implementation of the Regulatory Compliance Framework across the organization, to ensure that SARS business is conducted in accordance with ethical practices and compliant to internal policies and procedures and applicable legislation and Regulations.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Law (LLB)/ B Proc/ B Com Law / any other relevant Legal Qualification AND 8-10 years’ experience in a Regulatory Compliance environment, of which 3-5 years at middle management level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 year’s related experience in Regulatory Compliance environment, of which 3-5 years at middle management level.
The ideal person should be a seasoned thought leader with extensive knowledge of the Regulatory Framework that regulates and manages the operations of Organs of State such as SARS, in a large multi-divisional corporate, that liaises with both Government and Private Sector Stakeholders.
- Champion policy frameworks and objectives with internal partners to ensure integration between functions in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Communicate a meaningful strategic context that articulates functional purpose in relation to the organisational vision, purpose and philosophy.
- Develop annual & longer-term resource plan and secure capacity to achieve divisional objectives consistent with long term strategic plan.
- Develop annual & long-term functional plans, set clear priorities and measurable milestones in line with divisional objectives.
- Develop functional operating model and align value chain to organisational objectives in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret internal & external organisational changes, model change impact scenarios and introduce or adapt systems in alignment with strategic intent.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, model alternative solutions, develop & establish contingency plans aligned to the divisional direction.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance that supports the realisation of major organisational objectives in line with the SARS mandate.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on long-term initiatives & use to realign operating plan and objectives appropriately.
- Scan external environment, identify benchmarks and influence alternative operating plans or model to deliver on the SARS objectives and mandate.
- Use insights & knowledge gained from high level reports to conduct abstract, conceptual & comparative analysis to define functional strategy.
- Create the context to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and international changes.
- Be responsive to change in order to influence and effectively manage associated functional acceptance.
- Drive the development and implementation of integrated governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Ensure the consolidation of the risk profile for the area of accountability, manage critical risks and ensure feedback integration.
- Create a positive organisational climate & culture to energise and focus the function in order to optimise short term and longer-term productivity.
- Influence the development of clear human capability and accountability frameworks within functional area in support of people management strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction by articulating and reinforcing the vision or direction for the function.
- Communicate strategic context that guide best practice, foster an environment of continuous learning and improved employee engagement levels
- Ensure that the functional strategy is adequately budgeted for through the development and implementation of a requisite budget.
- Implement effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in functional area.
- Ensure strategic representation of SARS and promote the enterprise with public service leaders and national, regional stakeholders.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
Employment Equity requirements will be an added advantage and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.