SARS Specialist SAP Development and Integration Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist SAP Development and Integration Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist SAP Development and Integration Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist SAP Development and Integration job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist SAP Development and Integration vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist SAP Development and Integration|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 4,80,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||11 May 2022|
SARS Specialist SAP Development and Integration Job Description
Support clients with high complexity requirement analysis and systems development, implementation, and support of respective SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution experience to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Education and experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) Fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, B‐Com, Finance, Management and Engineering AND at least 5 – 7years’ experience in SAP environment, of which a minimum of 2-3 years ideally, at Senior Technical Specialist
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant SAP Certification (s), • SAP ABAP, SAP BRF: SAP PI (BO), SAP WF training, and 5 – 7 years’ experience in a SAP environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 plus years related experience in a SAP environment
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform complex tasks and guidance during implementation, maintenance and support of various SAP modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for successful implementation of SAP, providing in-depth functional knowledge, and advices on SAP products to clients.
- Perform in-depth analysis of the current business processes and scenarios of the client then recommend or configure solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Analyse and Review requirements , perform configuration and testing in various SAP Modules, such as Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Security, Revenue Management, Governance and Application Lifecycle Management, Cloud Solutions, etc.
- Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
- Provide expert knowledge of industry best practices and recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve critical SAP functional and application problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Plan maintenance of current system solutions for various SAP Modules, such as Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Security, Revenue Management, Governance and Application Lifecycle Management, Cloud Solutions, etc.
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
- Review documentation for approval of all work tasks (definition) based on BRS and ensure adherence to SAP Support SDLC
- Incident Resolution for Severity 1 and 2 issues and assist with Business escalations for issues raised
- Plan, Design work classes and plan production release deployments
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Engage in hands‐on, in‐depth analysis, troubleshooting, reviews and designs of the software, including technical reviews and analysis of source code.
- Ensure proper testing has been completed and proper documentation exists to support new/modified applications in production and address any documentation gaps.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Skills and knowledge in performing data analysis to troubleshoot
- Ability to translate and refine customer reporting requests into actionable objectives, including identifying criteria, fields, grouping, summary options, time frames and other components required to build a successful report or dashboard
- Strong inter‐personal communication skills, including facilitating group discussions and presenting to business and technology leaders
- Understanding of SAP tables and data structures desired
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated and verified by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and proof thereof must be attached. Successful candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including pre-employment screening, vetting and integrity assurance testing and will be further required to declare their private interests on an annual basis. Appointment is subject to a positive outcome of the relevant checks.