SARS Specialist Solutions Support Engineer Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Specialist Solutions Support Engineer Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Specialist Solutions Support Engineer Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Specialist Solutions Support Engineer job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Specialist Solutions Support Engineer vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Specialist Solutions Support Engineer|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,77,523.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 April 2022|
SARS Specialist Solutions Support Engineer Job Description
Provide 1st & 2nd tier support for the Sterling File Gateway & Connect Direct and possibly other integrated systems.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification(s) /Certification(s) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 year’s related experience
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision-making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- To manage and improve a significant portion of the bespoke existing integrated SARS applications throughout their life cycle by performing complex integrate support, helps in testing, operating and improving IT services.
- To design and monitor services, capacity & throughput for deviations from acceptable service levels or unplanned interruptions for a significant portion of existing SARS bespoke integrated applications
- To identify, track and resolve recurring incidents permanently to prevent incidents from re- occurring and ultimately aims for no incidents for a significant portion of existing SARS Integrated solutions.
- To maintain information about software & hardware configuration items required to deliver the bespoke solutions services, including their relationships with other Configuration Items to track individual configuration items and the internal configuration of bespoke applications, for a significant portion of the SARS bespoke integrated applications.
- To regularly test, the organisation’s capability to provide the necessary level of service following an interruption of service for a significant portion of SARS integrated applications in line with organisational strategy.
- To gather, analyse, store and share knowledge and information to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge for a significant portion of the integrated SARS bespoke integrated applications.
- To maintain and improve the quality of service provided to the organization in line with agreed upon processes, operational level agreements and service level targets for a significant portion of the SARS integrated applications.
- To define, analyse, plan, measure and improve all aspects of the availability of IT services for a significant portion of bespoke integrated SARS applications, which is responsible for ensuring that all IT infrastructure, processes, tools, roles are appropriate for the agreed availability targets.
- To control, predict and report on the performance and capacity of operational services for a significant portion of bespoke integrated SARS applications.
- To control, predict the performance, utilization and capacity and report on capacity of individual IT components for a significant portion of bespoke integrated SARS applications.
- Ensuring that all contracts with suppliers support the needs of the business, making sure that all suppliers meet their contractual commitments for a significant portion of integrated SARS applications.
- Decide on the tactics to serve solution customers for a significant portion of the bespoke Integrated SARS applications, starting from an assessment of customer needs, determines which services to offer and what capabilities need to be developed. Its ultimate goal is to make the Technical Support think and act in a strategic manner in line with the SARS APP.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders that promote cross-functional process delivery solutions
- Attention to detail
- Building sustainability
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business IT Systems Reporting
- Computer Literacy and Procedures
- Customer Relationship Management
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- IT Knowledge
- IT Systems
- IT Applications
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.