SARS Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 292,650.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||08 March 2022|
SARS Talent Acquisition Coordinator (x5) Job Description
To support, coordinate, quality control end-to-end recruitment and selection processes across allocated Business Clusters and report on all administrative transactions related to recruitment and sourcing of skills and talent into the organisation.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 2-3 years’ Talent Acquisition experience in a corporate or recruitment agency environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 5 years Talent Acquisition experience in a corporate or recruitment agency environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, interviews, putting together the integrated weighted outcome, onboarding and issuing employment contracts etc. when required.
- Placement of Job Adverts through internal and external channels.
- Support the team in providing the best candidate experience to successful and non-successful applicants.
- Provide direct sourcing and talent pooling support for the Recruiters; specifically sourcing diverse talent on various social media platform and managing active candidate pools for both permanent and temporary job opportunities.
- Maintain documentation as it relates to recruiting and on-boarding candidates.
- Frequently report on Recruitment and selection progress of unit and or team against pre-defined objectives and standards, ensuring accurate representation of facts.
- Assist with the facilitation and roll out of Recruitment related projects and interventions and day to day Recruitment and Selection operations.
- Assist Recruiters with research related to new recruiting tactics, systems, benchmarking, etc.
- Manage the candidate referral process and the loading into Success Factors.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports for management or team as per set Recruitment reporting guidelines.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, SARS role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
- Perform all Recruitment administrative actions related to the area of accountability in line with relevant policies, processes, legislation and work instructions.
- Daily system and Shared Folder updates to support the hiring and on-going maintenance of associate records.
- Respond to associate inquires and requests relating to all recruitment functions.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, Recruitment events etc and maintain the teams agenda.
- Perform orientations, on boarding and update records with new hires, when needed.
- Produce and submit reports on general Recruitment activities and follow up on HC trends / anomalies, and flag these in the monthly Recruitment reports.
- Track compliance / adherence to Recruitment and Selection Policies and Procedures and escalate issues of non-compliance.
- Administer pre-employment screening fingerprints.
- Participate in shortlisting and interviews with the guidance of Recruitment Partner and HR Business when needed.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Ensure all Recruitment documentation is saved on the shared folder and Success Factors.
- Maintain and conduct weekly internal audit and report on the findings.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, quick and error free.
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Conceptual Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Recruitment and Selection Functional Policies and Procedures.
- Events, Meeting or Task Coordination.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- GOC Confidential