SARS Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Talent Acquisition Specialist job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Talent Acquisition Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 292,650.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||10 March 2022|
SARS Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Description
To formulate strategy, policy, and procedures for Talent Acquisition to attract and retain skills, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of Recruitment objectives. To drive delivery of candidate and hiring manager experiences according to the SARS Talent Acquisition policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ Talent Acquisition experience in a corporate or agency environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational talent acquisition specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years’ Talent Acquisition experience in a corporate or agency environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational talent acquisition specialist level.
- Provide Talent Acquisition expertise and advice to business and key stakeholders.
- Manage the provision of Recruitment services to Business and to ensure compliance with HR and Recruitment and Selection policies and procedures in direct support of achievement of organizational objectives.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process for assigned Roles.
- Develop new or creative recruitment solutions, to ensure SARS hires the best possible talent.
- Monitor and maintain EE audits to ensure that standards and targets in support of the organisational EE Targets are achieved.
- Identify and utilize relevant multiple channels to attract and source candidates for the various Business Units.
- Ensure proactive talent acquisition and retention, for current and future needs.
- Conduct sourcing strategy meetings with Hiring Managers for assigned roles and provide advice and guidance on the best suited methodology to ensure the most qualified candidates are identified.
- Headhunting and Talent Mapping of the industry to pipeline resources for area of responsibility.
- Enhance the candidate journey by fully utilising and maintaining the applicant tracking system.
- Mining of data from various sourcing channels for current and future needs.
- Design, track, and report on talent acquisition key metrics to measure and evaluate effectiveness of the Recruitment processes to ensure continuous improvement.
- To ensure on-boarding of new staff is smooth and effective.
- Enhance the Employer Brand for talent attraction and retention.
- Daily update of Master report.
- Close Recruitment process and ensure Records are loaded on Success Factors and Shared Folder.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice, and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Recruitment and Selection
- Knowledge of HR Policies & Procedures
- Business Acumen
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Effective Business Communication
- Human Resource Consulting
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Efficiency improvement
- GOC Confidential