SARS Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) Jobs in Durban. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) Jobs in Durban
SARS has released a Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Durban|
|Salary ⇒||R 376,711.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||29 July 2022|
SARS Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) Job Description
About the Position:
SARS is looking for a highly skilled, experienced and results-driven auditor/forensic investigator with sound judgement and strong business acumen who will contribute towards fulfilling our higher purpose and living our service orientation. S/he will be responsible for independently planning and conducting audits/forensic investigations of a complex nature, across multiple tax types, over multiple tax periods, and with multiple risks, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, in compliance with all legislative requirements
To independently plan and conduct audits/ forensic investigations of a complex nature, across multiple tax types, over multiple tax periods, and with multiple risks, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, in compliance with all legislative requirements.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ Audit experience, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years Audit experience
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Effectively utilise resources allocated to the job in order to perform contracted work outputs and report on and escalate any shortfalls.
- Plan and conduct multiple tax audits on a risk profile basis to ensure compliance to the relevant acts.
- Lead, plan and conduct full scope (integrated) audits to ensure compliance and report on findings and recommendations.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Plan, conduct and lead full scope (integrated) audits to ensure compliance and report on findings and recommendations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Drive for Results
- Persuasion Ability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Expertise in Context
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Audit Methodology
- Quality Orientation
- Business Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Financial Accounting
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Risk Identification
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.