SARS Team Member Campaigns X 2 Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Team Member Campaigns X 2 Jobs in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Team Member Campaigns X 2 Jobs in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha
SARS has released a Team Member Campaigns X 2 job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Team Member Campaigns X 2 vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Team Member Campaigns X 2|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha|
|Salary ⇒||R 248,452.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 January 2022|
SARS Team Member Campaigns X 2 Job Description
Position Reports to : Operations Manager
Division: Taxpayer Engagement
Location : Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha
Advert Closing Date: 28/01/2022
SARS is looking for dynamic individuals, with a high level of integrity .We need someone who is passionate about building a tax system based on Voluntary Compliance and providing an easily accessible, professional and efficient service by providing clarity to Taxpayers and easing Tax Compliance on all Tax types.
S/he should be slef-driven, with the strong commitment to personal growth and life-long learning attitude. Demonstrate an obsession for for service excellence in support of the SARS higher purpose. The candidate should also be capable to work face to face, as well as with a range of technologies including telephony, desktop/laptop or handheld devices and be comfortable with both physical and virtual engagements with taxpayers. You will be required to facilitate query resolution, register and educate taxpayer and traders to increase the tax Base and knowledge of all taxes, as well as engage with taxpayers across our service channels, which is virtual and physical usng all different range of technologies.
To execute activities of the Engagement Outreach & Campaign programme by ensuring campaigns are executed with the purpose of broadening the tax base to encourage compliance & migrate taxpayers from manual to electronic filing.
Education and Experience
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 2 years’ experience in a Taxpayer Engagement environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ experience in a Taxpayer Engagement environment
- Implement initiatives relating to projects that will lead to improved key processes across the business.
- Identify the need for education in various segments and escalate the requirements to the Education Team.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, SARS role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives according to set procedures and agreed service level agreements.
- Embrace change initiatives and positively contribute to the success thereof within area of accountability.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work.
- Identify problems, apply known solutions in line with procedures or guidelines and escalate unresolved problems.
- Plan and organise own work in an effective and efficient manner to reach agreed performance objectives.
- Report on transactional activity progression within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Comply with and adhere to identified governance and compliance standards and escalate problems for investigation and resolution.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Actively pursue opportunities to increase tax revenue collection for the functional area.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Security Clearance: Competency Definition: Grade of Clearance: a) sensitive info (b) commercial info, the disclosure of which may cause financial loss to an entity or may prejudice an entity in its relations with its clients, competitors, contractors and suppliers.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Customer Service
- Honesty and Integrity
- Stakeholder Engagement & Management
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Customer Relationship Management
- Awareness Campaign Management
- Standard operating procedure
- SARS System Products
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.