SARS Team Member Debt Management (X6) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Team Member Debt Management (X6) Jobs in Alberton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Team Member Debt Management (X6) Jobs in Alberton
SARS has released a Team Member Debt Management (X6) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Team Member Debt Management (X6) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Team Member Debt Management (X6)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Alberton|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,55,742.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||24 MArch 2022|
SARS Team Member Debt Management (X6) Job Description
In an ever-changing environment, we have build a responsive and agile organisation to give effect to our strategic intent of achieving voluntary compliance. We invite you to be part of the special team that contributes to the collection of revenue, protect the economy and people of South Africa. We believe that your skills , commitment and dedication will add value and make a difference to the organisation and country . Integrity is key to the organisation.
To effectively process allocated standard debt cases within specific turn around time.
Education and Experience
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ Debt Collection experience.
- Ensure that standard debt management cases are finalised within specified turn around time.
- Liaise with defaulting taxpayers via approved communication channels.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, quick and error free.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Attention to detail
- Building Sustainability
- Conceptual Ability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Business Knowledge
- Execute, implement & follow through
- Customer Liaison
- Debt Management
- Verbal Communication
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable