SARS Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4 Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4 Jobs in East London. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4 Jobs in East London
SARS has released a Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4 job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4 vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in East London|
|Salary ⇒||R 290,153.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||14 Jan 2022|
SARS Team Member Estates Debt Management X 4 Job Description
To effectively process allocated estate debt management cases within specific turnaround time and in line with relevant policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 3 years’ experience in the Estates End to End environment with an understanding of the role and its impact to SARS.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 4 years’ experience in Branch Office dealing specifically with Estate related queries with a general knowledge of the process flow.
- Analyse and interpret Liquidation and Distribution accounts in order to assess tax liability.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, SARS role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
- Ensure accurate capturing of clients information in order to reduce the estate debt book.
- Finalise all allocated debt management cases within the turn around times leading to the reduction of the debt book.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided and escalate unresolved problems
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
Competency Definition: Grade of Clearance: a) sensitive info (b) commercial info, the disclosure of which may cause financial loss to an entity or may prejudice an entity in its relations with its clients, competitors, contractors and suppliers.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical thinking
- Conseptual ability
- Organisational awareness
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Building Sustainability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Willing to learn
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Tax Knowledge
- Standard operating procedure compliance
- Debt Management
- Data Management